- Your appointments are very important to us at Allure Lash and Beauty , the time reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes adjustments are necessary, therefore we respectfully request at least 24 business hours’ notice for cancellations. Since the service is reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.
- We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 1 day before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee ( 50% of the service amount )
- More than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your result and you will be responsible for the entire session. -- Clients arriving more than 30 minutes late will most likely be rescheduled and charged 50% of the service amount. We need to accommodate others who appointment follows yours.
- Due to this policy, we require a valid credit/debit card at the time of scheduling your appointment to hold your reserved appointment time. Card on File will only be charged if you fail to show up to your appointment without giving a 24 hours notice or you cancel your appointment last minute .
- The Cancellation Policy allows us to provide the highest quality of service for each of our clients. We appreciate your business so we want to offer you the most we can in your scheduled appointment.
For clients get a full set from others salon and want to get a first refill at Allure Lash and beauty will be charge under “ New Client Refill “ .
We offer no refunds for services.If you are not satisfied we offer a free removal.We reseve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Cash, Venmo , Zelle and Credit is accepted. Credit Card is only to hold your appointment and for our NO SHOW/Cancelation POLICY.
Cash or Venmo only. Thank you for understanding.